NFC: Home Depot

I have seen several posts about Home Depot and the great deals you can
get there on this list. I used to rely on them for a lot of my
materials, but recently it has come to my attention that they sell many
items that are the result of foresting old growth timber. There is a
movement nationwide to get them to stop this practice, and I ask
(implore, beg, plead) with all of you to boycott them and tell everyone
you know to do so as well! As a conservation organization we should be
very concerned over this. You may not think that indiscriminate
deforesting has anything to do with native fish, but consider that it
directly contributes to a loss of habitat and pollution of previously
untouched streams. So, please, don't patronize Home Depot and spread the
word to everyone you know.

Thank you