Re: NFC: Re: herp group,

I've talk with Dr. Collins website but have not talked to him. Partnering
is the only way us niche groups can effect  wholesale ecological impact

On Sat, 24 Oct 1998 21:07:50 -0500 (CDT) mcclurg luke e
<mcclurgl at washburn_edu> writes:

>It is basically the same as the NFC, but for herps.  It is founded by
>Joseph T. Collins of 'Perterson Field Guide' and other fame.  I think
>it
>would be a good thing if we showed it some support and hopefully were
>able
>to cooperate on future projects as in the end, our goals are basically
>the
>same. Besides Doc Collins was nice enough to pass out copies of the
>NFC's
>FLIER newsletter in class one day so I think we should try and help
>out
>his organization too.
>
>On Fri, 23 Oct 1998, R W Wolff wrote:
>
>> any more info, what exactly does this group do?  Is it a herp
>keepers
>> group?
>> Ray

>> You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail.
>> Get completely free e-mail from Juno at
>http://www.juno.com/getjuno.html
>> or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the NFC
email us at NFC at actwin_com or  Sunfishtalk at listbot_com
website  http://nativefish.interspeed.net/

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]