NFC: Siene _Thanks.

Wanted to thank all of those that responded to my question. I know it may
seem dumb, but I realize now that basically you are just corralling the
fish. I was making it much harder that I should have been. Also realize that
what will work in my backyard will not work on some of the streams that I
want to collect on too. I can see the usefulness of a 25 foot (Alabama max.
length) and 4 or 6 foot one  these small creeks.

Again thanks for the advice. Going to see what Wally World has left.

Jeff <*\\><