NFC: DP - Southern Redbelly Dace

Attention all readers.  I am setting up a Kansas natives tank at my
universtiy here in Topeka.  I want to put about 6 Southern Redbelly Dace
in there but can't find them in my collecting areas.  Anyone want to
volunteer some?  I'll trade you for something I have, or pay cash money,
and of course postage will be reimbursed.

Any possible contributors should contact me privately at:

  luke764 at hotmail_com

and my thanks in advance for advancing the cause.

Luke