NFC: Snail questions

Anyone know any good sites on the net on Snails? I found some snails in a
creek last week and have no idea what they are. They look just like
Ramshorns. I have never seen them in the lake, yet this creek feeds into the
lake.

Then yesterday I found a cone shelled snail in Aldritch creek. Must have
been millions of them! Would like to know what they are too.

There is also another snail in the lake that is very abundant. Really
curious about these now.

Then there is the one in the spring............

Jeff  <*\\><  (who is full of questoins today)