Re: NFC: RE: New NFC Email lists announcement

It only goes to the list...no oyher list ...for instance if I post to
Sunfishtalk a blurb about longears only the sunfish list will get it.So
if you  are a NFC list fan to get all three lists you will have to
subscribe to all 3.....

On Thu, 22 Oct 1998 13:56:03 -0800 "Hemsath, Gay"
<GHemsath at alascom_att.com> writes:
>Robert
>
>AS these are sub-lists of the main, does that mean that if I post to
>one
>of them it not only goes to the sub-list post to and also to the main
>list or only to the sub-list??
>In other words do I have to subscribe to all three lists in order to
>get
>all the postings ??
>
>Gay

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]