NFC: Updated Native Fish Wish List............

          NATIVE FISH WISH LIST

If you want your ad to be added or deleted to/from the wish list
drop me a note to robertrice@Juno
This list is provided as service  to interested parties and e-mail lists
. I accept NO responsibility  for any badtrades or illegal actions
resulting from contacts made on this list. Deadbeat traders will be
kicked off the list. All parties are expected to act in good faith and
follow all applicable laws. I just type the list folks :) All ads subject
to rejection solely at my discretion. This list is not affiliated with
any organization and may be reposted in it's entirety  without my
permission.

Robert Rice
2213 Prytania Circle, Navarre, FL 32566 E-mail: robertrice at juno_com.
HAS  FOR SALE OR TRADE LIMITED QUANTITIES
Flagfin Shiners, Sailfin shiners various Pygmy Sunfish,
Bluespotted Sunfish, Dollar Sunfish, Leptolucania ommata,Fundulus
chrysotus, Bluefin Killie, and many other southeastern species. WANTS:
Cherry Darters; and other colorful species 3$ a fish plus shipping.
Special orders and requests taken check on Prices and avalibility.For
Instance Hire me by the day , 1/2 day to collect for you !

John Brill- 61 Brookside Ave. Livingstone, NJ  07039
Phone # (973) 533-1397
HAS FOR TRADE: Enneacanthus chaetodon , E.gloriosus , E.
obesus, Umbra pygmaea , Aphredoderus sayanus (Pirate Perch -
very rare in NJ) , Etheostoma fusiforme , Fundulus
heteroclitus , Cyprinidon variegatus ovinus , Lucania parva,
Syngnathus fuscus, Mendina beryllina and many other Atlantic
coastal plain and estuarine species. WANTS: Lota lota ,
Archoplites interrupts, Hiodon spp. ,  Aplodinotus
cycleptus, Ictiobus and other sucker species, or anything
else I haven't had before. Write or call first; all correspondence
answered. Some recent bad experiences with deadbeat traders.  Only
interested in hearing from people who are serious about trading and
willing to reciprocate.

Bill Voiers, 96 Angle St. PO Box 388 , Eureka Springs, AR
72632 Phone #: (501) 253-9558,  Fax #: (501) 253-9558.
HAS FOR TRADE: Etheostoma juliae, E. euzonum and other
Arkansas native darters (excluding E. moorei) for any
species of Nothonotus, excluding E. rufilineatum .

Tim Wolfe -2911 Belle Aire Blvd. Theodore, AL 36582
Phone #: (334) 973-2524.
HAS FOR TRADE: Flagfin shiners, sailfin shiners, Elassoma
species, many others. ALSO HAS: tropicals including angels,
guppies , Corydoras  catfish for trade. WANTS : Various  darters and
Carolina shiners for breeding program.

Sajjad Lateef (312) 666-4379 sajjad at uic_edu
WANTS: A pair of Ameca splendens (Butterfly Goodeid). Please contact
via email.

Bill Ballard- 6811 Moss Oaks Lane, Elberta, AL 36530.
Phone #: (334) 987-1112.
HAS FOR TRADE: many fresh and saltwater coastal species,
including bluespotted sunfish, dollar sunfish, flagfin
shiners, broadstripe  shiners, F. chrysotas, F. cingulatus,
F. notatus, pygmy sunfishes and  others.

Mike Whitfield- 7005 Antler Lane, Harrison, TN 37341-9418
Phone #: (423) 344-8119.
HAS: a variety of snubnose darters and Tennessee shiners.
Interested in meeting with locals who collect and keep natives !

Bruce Scott 520 East Lake Hazel Road, Merdin ID 83642.
Phone #: (208) 888-7143.
HAS: dwarf crayfish (Cambarellus shufeldtii).
WANTS: Notropis lutrensis, Etheostoma nigrum, Noturus
leptacanthus, Heterandria Formosa, any Elassoma species,
prairie crayfish (Procambarus gracilis).

Ron Romigh 604 Allen Avenue, Monaca, PA 15061-1606. Phone #:
(412) 775-6112. Email: rromigh at ccia_com.
WANTS TO BUY: Lucania goodei, F. Zebrinus ,colorful
breedable darters, E. evergladi, E. okeefenokee, E.boelkei ,
E. okatie, E.spring ,  Ennecanthus obesus, E.chaetodon ,
Lepomis marginatus,  L. humilus and L. symmetricus.

Tyson Lagillandaie, 8483 Blue Lake Dr., San Diego, CA 92119
Phone #:  (619) 462-1643. Email tysontl at aol_com
HAS FOR SALE: Captive raised Longear Sunfish (Kansas
subspecies - (they are the beautiful subspecies as seen in Robert Rice's
TFH articles), tadpole madtoms domestically raised - a first perhaps?) ,
bluefin killies and many new species (including Dollar
Sunfish and Orangespot Sunfish) in the spring  of 1998 !
$3.00 per fish plus shipping or will trade for other
Lepomis species.

Andrew Borgia, P.O Box 4346, Key West, FL 33041 Phone #
(305) 294-8739.
HAS FOR TRADE:  A great variety of marine specimens and
inverts for trade, also has some Key West
herps for trade.  WANTS: Interested in a great variety of
North American species for a private preserved collection.

DWIGHT D. MOODY P.O. Box 214, East Montpelier, VT  05651
Phone #: home - (802)476-0685; work (802)241-3482. Email
address: dwightmoody at hotmail_com
HAS: Hetandria Formosa for sale or trade. ALSO HAS OR CAN GET: a wide
variety of Vermont species between mid-April and the end of
November, including Fundulus diaphanus,  northern redbelly
dace, slimy sculpins , trout-perch, burbot, various minnows,
catfish,  shiners, etc.

John Laurent, P.O. Box 1018, Bartow, FL 33831 Email:
JFRANKLAURENT at MSN_COM
WANTS: I am interested in buying and information on the
Following species: Blue nose shiners, red shiners, pygmy
Sunfish, flagfin & sailfin shiners, blue spotted sunfish,
Orange spotted sunfish, and rainbow darters.
HAS: For Commercial sale shovelnose Sturgeon , Florida gar others

  Luke McClurg:luke764 at hotmail_com HAS: Red Shiners, Central Longear
Sunfish, Orangethroat Darters (limited quantity), Slender Madtoms
(limited quantity), can get in limited quantity or seasonally: Sand
Shiners, Orangespotted Sunfish, Johnny Darters (very limited quantity),
many other Kansas native fishes and crayfish.
WANTS: Shiners, Minnows, Darters, Dace and Sunfish species unavailable
in my area. Will buy or trade for Kansas fishes.
Or, you pay the postage and donate $5.00 to the NFC and I'll send you
some for free. (this is a limited time offer restricted to stock on hand
or general availability)

R.W.Wolff 6510 Helke Rd. Wisconsin Rapids, WI. 54494 (715)424-0259
raywolff at juno_com
HAS or can get for trade only: many midwestern species Including darters
dace and minnows and some lowland southeastern fish, many are captive
bred, mostly
sunfish, and killifish. Some non native killifish for trade or sale too.

Wants: Pygmy Sunfish, any species from most any where.  Would require
location data, does not need to be site specific, just county (or parish)
will do and/or water shed.  May accept some killifish ask me.

Also Will show interested parties around Wisconsin areas for collecting,
marsh habitats and/or highland streams too.  Anyone needing help with
Sunfish,pygmy
sunfish ,or killifish can contact me with questions regarding
husbandry,habitat,or pond rearing ideas. Shipping info; will not ship if
night time lows will dip below 20 degrees from me to you in three day
period.  All  requests answered, arrangments made thereafter.

Michael Hissom 2124 Van Buren St. Wilmington NC 28401 910-763-0350
e-mail Moontanman at aol_com
Wants: Captive breed shovelnose sturgeon fingerlings, mudpuppies (dwarf
Or regular), sirens (dwarf), madtoms, rainbow darters
Haves: Freshwater flounders, sleeper gobies, swamp darters, pirate perch,
Blue spotted sunfish, ghost shrimp. Various saltwater fish, killies, mud
minnows,pipe fish, baby sharks, hermit crabs, sand dollars, sea urchins,
starfish

Darryl Roche 425 NE Ave Ft Lauderdale Florida 33301 , email
phylesis at aol_com has bluefin Killies , Bluespot Sunfish, Heterandria
Formosa, Pygmy Sunfish,
Florida Flagfish,  wild caught cichlids , dollar sunfish and many other
south florida species for sale check with me on prices and avaliability.
My avaliabilty changes from week to week and I often run GREAT blowout
specials. I take personal checks and specialize in Auquarium club
auctions and Public Aquarium Displays. Many Plants avaliable to
interested parties.On vacation in Florida ? Hire me to take you
Cichlid/native fish collecting at very reasonable rates.I follow all
state and federal regulations. Drop me a note all mail answered.

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the NFC
email us at NFC at actwin_com or  Sunfishtalk at listbot_com
website  http://nativefish.interspeed.net/

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]