Re: NFC Favorite fish?

>Souther Darters would do well...but what are your water conditions ? That
>will be a major limiting factor !!

Ahhh, you are on you toes!! :-) Actually I forgot to mention that. Our tap
water is on average (have not checked in months) 7.0-7.5 pH and moderate
hardness (forget the number).

I am seriously thinking about buying a RO unit. If I understand this right
(still looking and learning) they take most hardness out and then you can
buffer the water to what ever pH you want then. As well as changing the
hardness.

But lets just stick with 7.0 to 7.5 and moderate hardness for this
discussion.

Jeff <*\\><