Re: Reminders to violators, was Re: lists - another idea - ONE list

It goes back to my thought of avoiding too many NFC lists by better monitoring
of the one.  I think (?) I've just gotten involved with the NFC stuff recently
but beleive the same solution is good for <any> list.  It just seems to be
good nettiquette.

BTW, Robert Rice has spoken on the subject of two NFC lists and I say let him
go forward.  He is higher on the hill than most of us and can see more.

Chuck Church