Re: lists - another idea - ONE list

I have to agree with a lot of points there.   One thing that I truly
believe would help with ALL lists is if we pay a little more attention to
SUBJECT lines.  Change them.  Edit them.  Make them say what the posts
about.  Also, I'm about to edit the config file here such that all
NFC at actwin_com posts will have the word NFC: prefixed to the subject, to
make life a little easier.

end
><>
J. L. Wiegert