Re: lists - another idea - ONE list

One list being the nFC list which has not changed in any way and a second
list focused on sunfish alone sunfishtalk at listbot_com. You can continue
to post about sunfish on both list but the sunfish list is for
sunfish,bass and pygmy sunnies only.......In time it will relieve some of
the pressure off the main list....To join multiple lists is not difficult
and to hit the reply to all button takes careof most probs......RElax
folks the Sunfish list is for those folks who want to talk about sunfish
and such at a lower volumne......

On Tue, 20 Oct 1998 22:32:26 EDT Moontanman at aol_com writes:
>You mean one list for fish and one list to just BS on? I could do
>that.
>

>Michael

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the NFC
email us at NFC at actwin_com or  Sunfishtalk at listbot_com
website  http://nativefish.interspeed.net/

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]