Re: Sunfish List info.....

I'll mannually enter folks in until I get it straightened out....Until
further notice please either join via a note to ellasoma at aol_com or at
the listbot website at www.listbot.com..simply hit the join a list option
and type in Sunfishtalk.......

On Mon, 19 Oct 1998 17:23:22 -0400 mason.163 at osu_edu (Matthew T. Mason)
writes:
>There seems to be a problem when I send the subscribe message to the
>sunfishtalk at listbot_com address.  Does anyone else have the same
>problems
>with the e-mailer system?

>Matthew T. Mason
>Doctoral Student
>The Ohio State University
>Department of Molecular Genetics
>mason.163 at osu_edu
>
>If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is
>because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music
>he hears, however measured or far away.
>
>-- Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the NFC
email us at NFC at actwin_com
website  http://nativefish.interspeed.net/

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]