RE: chat

	Sorry, we usually chat at 08:00 CDT (and when the clocks are set
back in two weeks, it will be 08:00 CST). I understand that some states do
not do Daylight Savings Time changes, so that'll have to be taken into
account as well. If only the time on the Internet was the same all over
...  <grin>

Sajjad

--
Sajjad Lateef  ~ <;))>< ~~  ~~    <http://www.eecs.uic.edu/~slateef/>
sajjad at acm_org ~~  ~~  <;))><     ICQ# 13114451