Re: question

Um, nope!  Short story, never made into a movie.  Good guess, though.

> Starship Troopers, the movie, not the book.
>
> Norm
> The North American Native Fishes Association:  over
> 20 years of conservation efforts, public education, and
> aquarium study of our native fishes.  Check it out at
>  www.nanfa.org
>

> If you want to know more, press enter.  (Sorry, I couldn't resist an
> SF reference.  Does anybody know it?)
Prost,

Martin

Greater American Freshwater Fishes Resource Site (GAFFeRs):  http://www.localink4.com/~archimedes/

"Fie on thee, fellow!  Whence come these fishes?" - Scheherazade

"Any fish with good teeth is liable to use them." - Wm. T. Innes