Blacknose Dace questions

I went collecting today and caught what I think are (4) Black Nose Dace.
Transported them home with no problem. When I moved them to a tank with in a
short period of time 2 are dead, 1 doesn't look so good. The one immature
one seems OK. I caught the three in a minnow trap and "I think" that  I dip
netted the young one.

Anyone had any experience with these fish? They are a quite attractive fish
and would like to keep them.

I also caught some shiners that I am still trying to ID.  Fun afternoon!

Jeff <*\\><