plans for power lake

Oh well, the stocking didn't go well. As I released all my prized exotics a
fleet of flat head catfish ate them all. I say fleet because fish that big
have already finished school. And by the way the flathead catfish are exotics
too, released by the DENR so sport fishermen would have something really big
to catch. They've almost destroyed the native bullhead and madtom catfish
population and are finishing off the sunfish and anything else that they can
swallow. But man you can catch some big catfish.

                                                                         Micha
el