plans

I can't believe no one has commented on my plans to stock the local power
company cooling lake with exotic fish, I'm on my way to do it now, you should
have said something, now it's your fault for not steering me in the right
direction, later on, got some fish to release. (sorry to the NFC if you
weren't involved with the last discussion please whip me with a wet noodle,
but you missed a good one, we're going to terraform Mars!)

                                                    Michael