Re: Crawdad Question (fwd)

When I was a kid we always dropped a small chunk of carbide, the kind used for
lamps, down the hole, ruined his day! I'm sure they have pesticides that can
take care of it. Or you could use a piece of chicken on a string to lure him
out, put them all in a pot with some seasonings and have a crawdad cookout.
Those kind of crayfish are usually pretty big, and are indicative of ground
water being near the surface. If you kill them, they'll come back.

                                                                         Micha
el