Illinois collecting regs

All,

I did a bit of research for my buddy Jim Sternberg concerning the recent
changes in regulations wich seemed to rule out recreational collecting.
Well after a bit o leg work I found out you can collect non game species
with a commercial  bait dealer license (35$) and a few  equipment fees
(seine net 20 bucks, dip net 4 bucks) this allows you to collect large
numbers of non game species and sell them if you'd like. So it looks like
collecting is back on in the land of Lincoln. The contact number for the
application and regulation is 217-782-6424 Anne Hill handels the
commercial licensing wich is a very simple proccess.

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the NFC
email us at NFC at actwin_com
website  http://nativefish.interspeed.net/

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]