NFC UPDATE

All,

It was brought to my attention by a member that there are some concerns
about the Flier newsletter and NFC finances. The Flier is a week or two
behind because Konrad its editor has some very pressing personal issues .
It should be out by the end of October. All memberships began in Sept
this year as the NFC is in its formative stages things don't always run
as smoothly as we would like. So every member will recieve a full 6
issues of the Flier.

On the Financial end I have asked our Secratary to email a current
financial statement  to interested parties. Basically becoming a 501 c
not for profit organization is a 4 figure proccess. It takes time and
efforts. In addition the many NFC projects out there are being supported
by the NFC and that takes $. I think all of you should know that everyone
who works in the nFC works for Free. We do this because we love native
fish, conservation and all that comes with it. As you will see in the
upcoming budget we have set up accounts for land purchases and local
conservation projects. Anyway thank you the members for your support

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the NFC
email us at NFC at actwin_com
website  http://nativefish.interspeed.net/

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]