From: "Bowman, Eric J." <Bowmanej at eglin_af.mil>
To: "'robertrice at juno_com'" <robertrice at juno_com>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 12:44:10 -0500
Subject: Great Story!!

Dear Mr. Rice.

I enjoyed your story on the Fox Den Lake.   I live just down the road
from
you in the Willow bend subdivision in Ft. Walton.  I work on base for
Tybrin
and have several fresh water aquariums. Sense last year I've really
started
to do my homework on freshwater fish. I and was lucky to start with a
friends aged tank and have never had a problem with my tanks.  I still
keep
my fingers crossed.  I 've been trying to consolidate all my pumps and
filters down to one or two and still keep all the tanks separate. I
wondered
if you had any input on the subject.  I would also like to stop up
sometime
and take a look at the lake.  We come out to Navarre quit a bit to see my
girlfriends sister of HW87.

Thankyou for your time.
Eric Bowman  bowmanej at eglin_af.mil

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]