Re: Natives?

Id highly reccomend you Purchase North America Aquarium Fishes By Dr.
Dave Schleser. It just came out and can be purchased at the NFC website.
Your correct spelling seems to change in the "Scientific Community" go
figure. F Chysotus is a fresh water kille. Check out the Oct FAMA for my
article that includs a F. Chrysotus drawing and some basic info......

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the NFC
email us at NFC at actwin_com
website  http://nativefish.interspeed.net/

On Mon, 5 Oct 1998 17:15:28 EDT H2know at aol_com writes:
>I would be very greatful to recieve some. I do have a couple
>questions. I
>stole my fathers 1971 and  55 handbook of tropical aquarium fishes and
>the
>spelling of the synonyma was different from yours. has it changed
>sientists
>have a bad habit of doing that. do you keep yours in brakish or
>freshwater?
>Are there any good recent books on natives and their id. all i have
>are old
>black and white books. Thanks for your time

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the NFC
email us at NFC at actwin_com
website  http://nativefish.interspeed.net/

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]