Re: Hybrid sunnies

Ed,
  Personally, I believe if there really was a Mother Nature or God
creating species as he/she/it 	 went along, I'd think that he/she/it
would delite in making exceptions to all our neat little rules, just to
piss off mankind overall. :)
   The best breaks to the Bioloigcal Species Concept truly come in the
fishes.  Think of Rivulus marmoratus: A "hermaphrodite" fish.  Or again,
to invoke the livebearers, the Amazon Molly... which will only breed with
males of another speies, and has no males in its own!  A truly bizzare
species, indeed.

end
><>
J. L. Wiegert