Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 00:20:45 EDT
From: Ellasoma at aol_com
To: NFC at actwin_com
Subject: Fwd: Signed%20Guestbook

In a message dated 10/1/98 8:38:37 PM Central Daylight Time, Theduuz writes:

<< Subj:	Re: Signed%20Guestbook
 Date:	10/1/98 8:38:37 PM Central Daylight Time
 From:	<A HREF="mailto:Theduuz">Theduuz</A>
 To:	<A HREF="mailto:Ellasoma">Ellasoma</A>

 Robert,

 Sorry to take so long but this have been hectic on this end.  I just joined
the NFC and would like to help out in any way possible.  I have ben active in
the hobby since  1956 both Tropical and natives and been in the organized
hobby for the last 15 years.  I have been on the BOD of FAAS and also the BAP
chairman of FAAS.  I am currently the Treasurer of NAFBG and treasurer of one
of the local clubs along with being on the BOD of another local club.   I am a
past president of the NY-PENN Council of Aquarium Clubs. I have been
chairperson or co-chairperson of three national conventions, most recent on
last month in Niagara Falls were I was glad to meet Dwight Moody.  I have been
an active breeder of native fish for the last ten years and currently maintain
a  breeding population of Ellasoma evergladei and zonatum.   I am currently
working with the Rainbow darter, Brook stickleback, Pumkinseed, Central
Mudminnow and the fat head minnow.  I would like to get back into breeding
almost any Fundulus.  I have written a few articles on native fish .
 I will go collecting almost at a drop of a hat for fish or flora.

 I very interested in your trading post section on the web and look forward to
"joining in.

 Bill >>

-- BEGIN included message

[...]

-- END included message