Re: dipnets

-> >... net for you!    The 42 inch handle is more than
-> >> adequate for my purposes.
-> >
-> >I have seen these, but the mesh is not fine enough, nor is the bag
-> >deep enough :-(  Guess I'll have to make my own.

-> Is the hoop strong enough to take the punishment of a fishhead on a
-> mission?  Mine always break or bend where to hoop meets the handle.

-> Mark Binkley
-> Columbus Ohio USA          <))><
-> mbinkley at earthling_net

-> Live a good and honorable life.  Then when you get older
-> and look back, you'll get to enjoy it a second time!

I know what you mean and that is the biggest complaint I have with
aluminum framed dipnets.  It can take the rigors of even the most
strenuous collecting.  This is an industrial strength net :)   I wish I
had one.  Yeah I too would love to have one with 1/8 mesh, unfortunately
its not on the list.

This one won't bend, deform or break.  The one I used belongs to a
University Professor.

Klaus