Re: photographing fish ?

>So when I finally get around to trying this I figure on taking some
>cheap clip-on lights fixtures with 150 wat flood bulbs and placing
>them around the tank to light it. Then just using regular film or what
>ever spead it takes. Check the first shots and then make any
>corrections from there.

I built some light stands for this purpose, but found that there is a lot
of heat generated - bad for the fish - and limited light - bad for the
photos.  Seems the lighting of choice is a flash held over top of the tank.
Haven't tried it yet, but it has to be easier than setting up these
lights.

Mark Binkley
Columbus Ohio USA          <))><
mbinkley at earthling_net

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach him
to use "the Net" and he won't bother you for weeks.