Re: Follow up-- Need help/opinions

Did the sunnies die before or after the water change?  If your water supply
is chlorinated and you mix the new water with dechlor in the tank, an 80%
change will still expose the fish to a good dose of chlorine/chloramine
before the dechlor is completely mixed and reacts.  I have lost fish this
way.  Now I try to keep my water changes down to 30% at a time.  I will
wait maybe 15-30 min if I want to change more of the water the same day.

I have had trouble with flagfish.  I think they are host to a lot of
protozoal parasites.  Captive raised stock would, hopefully be cleaner.

Mark Binkley
Columbus Ohio USA          <))><
mbinkley at earthling_net

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach him
to use "the Net" and he won't bother you for weeks.