Summer Clearance

hey folks,  I have an over-abundance of Red Shiners (Cyprinella
lutrensis) on hand. Anyone want some?  Just pay the postage and they are
yours.  If you have a box you could send me, that would be great too.
Anyone interested?  I would be interested in trades for other species, but
if you don't have anything to trade my only policy is that you agree to
help a newby get started by donating some fish to him/her as the
opportunity arises.  (schools, clubs, etc. also count)  This offer is open
to anyone.

Luke McClurg