Re: Now Never returned to the wild

Yes, my state government does, I have all the permits and I follow the law,
but there is no policy to prevent disease.  At any one time I have at least
one or more of the following species, blue spotted sunfish, Redfin grass
pickerel, swamp darter, least killie fish and warmouths.  I have had the most
luck with blue spotted sunfish, and I am trying tadpole madtoms for the first
time this year.  I have had some luck with aquarium species too, Cory cats,
rubber eels, Celebes rainbow fish, and blue damsels in salt water, as well as
live rock, green star polyps, and various other colonial polyps.  I also
collect from the wild, fresh and salt water.

Michael