From: Spotred22 at aol_com
To: Robertrice at juno_com
Subject: Orangespot Sunfish
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 22:39:56 EDT

Im interested in getting 4 sunnies for my 55.  How much do you charge and
how
do you ship?  are they guaranteed live arrivil?  Say if i were to order 4
from
you what would be the total?  im interested in large specimans, adults,
male
and females.  I also can probally pick them up since i live in florida,
and
last what other fish do you have for sale?  thanks let me know soon and
look
forward to doing business with you in the future.  thanks, Don

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]