No Subject

FROM THE HOME OFFICE IN PARIS TEXAS, THE TOP 11 LIES YOU TELL YOUR SPOUSE
( OR SELF, OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER ETC. ETC.) TO GET ANOTHER FISH TANK FULL
OF NATIVES !!

11. I did not BUY it I found it abandoned in the Living room.

10. I won it at a poker game with a motorcycle gang.

9. God told me to do it. Said it was part of an ARK or something.

8. Oh , I thought you said pick up milk, bread , cheese, diapers  and a
tank at the store.

7. I am part of a government fish repatriation program .

6.The salesmen swore to me this thing would get cable  !

5. I think it grew here from a seed .

4.The other tanks were too dirty to enjoy  so I got a new one.

3.The fish made me do it.

2.The men In Black ask me to keep it for them.

1. They are not fish they are larval space aliens