Re: NANFA-- Post list to newsgroups?

On Wed, 25 Jun 1997 17:57:11 +0000 "D. Martin Moore"
<archimedes at master_localink4.com> writes:
>How does everyone feel about posting this list (preferably in digest
>form) to one of the newsgroups?  It would certainly give us more
>exposure.  The aquatic plants list has 1000 or so s u b s c r i b e r
>s!

I think it is a great idea ! Exposure is a powerfull tool . So how would
we set this up and could people post back ? I have been cross posting to
the Fido Nets Native Fish Echo but with the slow twisting death of the
fido net that avenue will end someday (sooner i will guess ) Lets get a
last of internet newsgroups we could cross post to !