[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Trading Post....

No Mr. Harper you do not have to endure these Things.....I CHOOSE TO TAKE
MY TIME TO HELP OTHERS FIND THE FISH THEY ARE INTERESTED IN...I GET
NOTHING OUT OF THIS...I AND OTHERS HAVE TAKEN YOU UP ON YOUR OCCASSIONAL
OFFERS TO HELP WITH EDITING ARTICLE WRITING A WEB PAGE (SHALL I GO ON)
ETC. FOR WHAT EVER REASON YOU HAVE ALWAYS FOUND A REASON TO BACK OUT.YOU
 SEEM TO HAVE AN ANNOYING HABIT OF DOING LITTLE AND COMPLAINING ALOT....I
WOULD PREFER NOT TO ENDURE ANOTHER OF THESE BELLITLING LITTLE NOTES VIA
THE NATIVE FISH GROUP SO FEEL FREE TO INSULT ME IN PRIVATE...IF YOU WERE
NOT AWARE THERE IS A DELETE OPTION ON YOUR EMAIL WICH ALLOWS YOU DELETE A
MESSAGE  BEFORE YOU EVEN HAVE TO WASTE YOURE PRECIOUS TIME.....TRY
HELPING BY FINDING WORKABLE SOLUTIONS TO PROBLEMS RIPPING ME A NEW ONE
IN THE MAIL GROUP IS LOW CLASS.......

On Thu, 20 Feb 97 19:51:03  "Rodney W. Harper" <rwharper at gte_net> writes:
>On Thu, 20 Feb 1997 19:07:13 PST, robert a rice wrote:
>
>>Heteranda Formosa, Poecillia latipinna, Gambusia affinus, Ethestoma
>swaini, Ellesoma zonatum, grindle worm , vinegar eel,  hornwort,
>cabomba and
>>java moss starters.Want Ellasoma species, Etheistoma blenoides, E.
>>Spectabile, Ennecathus sunfish, others
>
>If I must endure these postings, let's at least get the spelling right
>on some of the stuff.  This is a shame.
>
>Just to correct a few of them:  Enneacanthus, Etheostoma, Elassoma,
>Heterandria are the proper spellings for the genera.  Many of the
>species are spelled wrong as well.
>
>There are many more errors on spelling in this list, I just picked one
>at random.  Also, when writing a scientific name, species is _NEVER_
>in
>capatal letters.  _Elassoma zonatum_ is the form it should be in, for
>example.  Also, the "underscore" before and after the Genus and
>Species
>denotes that the word is usually underlined (or italicized).
>
>Rod
>

>Rodney W. Harper
>Grand Bay, Alabama  USA
>http://home1.gte.net/rwharper