[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: [Fwd: info.black banded sunfish.]

> This was originally posted in rec.aquaria.freshwater.cichlids.

> Maybe someone on the list can help this guy.

[plea for help from another guy deleted]

I saw this post on the aquaria usenet groups and oddly enough, I got an
emailing from the NANFA mailing list on the same (Blackbanded Sunnie)
fish, so I have forwarded that to him.  If anyone else wants it, let me
know and I will forward it to you too.  Hoever I am leaving on vacation
tomorrow, so do not expect a reply from me until after the 15th.

Patrick Timlin    ptimlin at lynx_dac.neu.edu    ptimlin at ade_com

Reference(s):