[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Texas Natives

Hello again Timothy.  I realized I only gave you one close in source.  If
you go notrh to Georgetown, there is the north and south fork of the San
Gabriel river.  Great beautiful streams with clear water and gravel bottom.
Full of native fish.  South of Austin is the Guadalupe River.  Try just
below Canyon Lake Dam.  There is also the San Marcos and Blanco in the same
area.  West is the Pedernales and LLano Rivers.  You are in some of the most
beautiful creek/river contry in the south.

Regards,
Onis Cogburn
k5vkq at ix_netcom.com