[Prev][Next][Index]

The Python No Spill Clean 'N Fill System: My Story

Please read my story of my The Python No Spill Clean 'N Fill System. I
think you will find it humorous and informative.  If you own one please be
sure to read this!  If your thinking about getting one, or have no idea
what the heck I am talking about read it as well.  You may purchase one in
the future and I think you should be informed on one issue that I cover.

You can read it at:
	http://www.c2.net/~rieb/aquaria/

Select "Other Links" near the bottom of the page the you will see the link
for it.

If you don't have web access, let me know and I will email it to you.

Thanks,
D. J.
<------------------------------------------------------------->

    O           ,