Re: NFC: Fw: Re: Want to keep trout, please help

A websearch under Trout will come up with several
hatcherys. I would suggest Rainbows though for more
heat tolerance, but, even so, a chiller is strongly
advised as above 80 they do poorly. In fact above 75
they do poorly. One of the southwest strains of
cuthroat is the best for aquriums. Frankly, without a
chiller I would suggest sunfish.
jake

> Want to pay via paypal ? Just send you dues to
> president at nativefish_org
>
> I'm Interesting in volunteering_____
> Locally_________ Nationally (check

=== message truncated ===