Re: NFC: Re: Collecting and BP...ETC

Well, 27 messages this morn, one would have been
sufficient.

I frankly am ready to go to the piggy bank and get $10
and send it on to Chris and then put a block on his
posts. I have had far more then enough of his
sophomoric attacks.

He has raised a good point or two, BUT his method of
doing it , the adversarial style, really suck,
particularly for someone who signs themselves
'pastor'.

The calling of RR 'clinton' is dispicable, and he cant
hide behind that it was a rhetorical remark, it was an
analogy , far better suited to the National Enquirer.
It was pure sleeze.

The idea of shortening officer terms is ill-advised at
best, he obviously has no experience in these types of
organizations, and I question how much in any.

In short, I am fed up with 'pastor chris' and his
posion pen and simply wish him well, well away from
us.

I am in strong support of the NFC refunding his dues
and biddingg him farewell for his behavior. Questions,
accountability etc are all well and good. This kind of
adversarial behavior has no business in a hobby
organization, or any other for that matter.

He might find a better home in nanfa. Obviously he is
not happy here and I for sure am not happy with his
being here. His leaving will make two people happy. I
suspect many more.
jake