Re: NFC: New Fishes Available

Hi Randy
MOST of what NFC is about isconservation, as our focus
is natives, its almost impossible to separate anything
we do in relation to natives from conservation.

If we keep natives, maintain breeding colonys, spread
them through other hobbyists then that is a major
achievement, for the hobbyist but more importantly for
the species involved.

This thread has been a good one, I am going to be
doing some serious consideration on picking a species
and to concentrate on it .I live in NYS so that will
mean a NY species, to establish a breeding colony of.
It would be great if every member would commit to just
one species of their home state to maintain a breeding
colony of.

jake