Re: NFC: New Fishes Available

With all due respect, folks, let's all lighten up on this stuff.  I'm always
glad for a 'heads up' when something new is available, and I'm glad to
support list members' enterprises when I can.

I think there's a difference between sending a hundred-or-so item price list
and sending a link with a brief message.  On the other hand, I had no
problem with Chris' post, either!

No harm....no foul...

- and -

Happy Thanksgiving all!!

Off to Las Vegas for a few days - to visit family, NOT to feed the slots!!

Best,

Scott