Fw: Re: NFC: Interesting Weekend so far!

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "R. W. Wolff" <choupiqu at wctc_net>

If I have a year like two years ago, dont count on that record standing
for
long. Caught two back to back warmouth that were just over a foot long,
and
easily over a pound. The green sunfish record is near a pound, and I had
caught them up to 11 inches or so, so figures warmouth would have been
bigger, found out recently that their record was not. Bummer for me, but,
released them, they are still there.....
Ray