Re: NFC: Collection Deaths

Quoth Joshua L. Wiegert regarding NFC: Collection Deaths:

> Hey Everyone.
> This has happened to me a few times before:

<snip>

I dunno,  Emperator Josh.  I've never had that happen, but then I
use a different technique.  Since my native tanks are kept at room
temperature, I just bring the 5 gallon bucket (wherein the fishes
are) into the house and set it on the floor for an hour or so.  Then I
net 'em out and plop 'em in the tank.

Prost,

Martin
------
"Cry to it, nuncle. as the cockney did to the eels when she put
'em i' the paste alive; she knapped 'em o' the coxcombs with a
stick, and cried 'Down wantons, down!'"

Follow-Ups: References: