Re: Live Foods Digest V2 #477

> Date:          Thu, 22 Jul 1999 15:58:01 -0400 (EDT)
> From:          Owner-Live-Foods at actwin_com (Live Foods Digest)
> To:            Owner-Live-Foods at actwin_com
> Subject:       Live Foods Digest V2 #477

> To: Live-Foods at actwin_com
>     Subject: Re: brewers yeast
>     From: Wright Huntley <huntley1 at home_com>
>     Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 07:10:13 -0700
>

> Hi Howard, long time, no see!
>
> <Snip> I try to cultivate enough green water that I have a steady source
> of living
> food for the daphnia, with a high nutritional value. I supplement that
> with
> tank-change water and feed Miracle Grow to encourage the *Euglena*.
>
> Wright Huntley, Fremont CA, USA, 510 494-8679
>
> ------------------------------
> Hello Wright. I havn't been gone that long> Usually I lurk while people like you
 Richard and Lee who like to write answer most of the questions. You
all do a real fine job. Pecking this stuff out a letter at a time is
hard. Also I keep getting told when I try and reply to various lists
that my server name I used when signing up has changed to something
else and Richard or Barry or M Reid has to reconfigure to get me back
on is really annoying. So as I say I'll leave most of the stuff too
you computer, typewriter literate people unless I feel I have
something to add not just second. Thanx to all who answered my query
the input was invaluable. Anybody give out free yeast? Howard

HARD.