Re: feeding micro worms

Karsten writes:

>  I discovered some small worms
>  swimming in several of my Moina cultures. They moved just like microworms
> but
>  were about 3 times larger. My idea is that I may accidentally have
> transferred a
>  few micro worms to my Moina cultures. Because my Moina are fed every day,
> the
>  micro worms may suddenly have had chance to grow larger.

It's a different, but closely related whiteworm.  Still good food for your
fish if you can get it into a harvestable form, but it's not microworms.
There's bunches of different nematode-type critters out there, and some of
them are harmful to crops, so don't mention this to any farmers you may have
an aquaintence with.

Bob Dixon