Re: Daphnia

I've kept a dozen different strains or kinds of daphnia-like critters
collected locally. As lance says, they are practically everywhere in many
types of water supplies. However, each kind has its own needs and learning
them is not always easy. Most, as the other side of the coin to pulsing, also
crash. I much prefer the daphnia strain scooped out of the crocodile exhibit
at the Moscow Zoo getting near to half a century now.