Micro Worms

I did it. I killed my Micro worm culture. Oops. I was lazy and was only
keeping one container going just to keep them around (don't actually
need any right now).

Well I figured it was a lost cause but I decided to try another starter
from the dead one. I waited a few days and nothing happened except mold.
So I tried starting 4 more using different areas of the old culture.
Well guess what. I found a winner. The new culture that I started from
the very center of the old culture gave me some worms. I now have 3 very
vigorous cultures going.

Moral of this story is: Don't give up on your crashed micro worm
cultures.

Jeremy