RE: Cardboard shredding

Hi All
I have read the thread about the cardboard and figured I'd share my
"cardboard shredding technique". I take the cardboard and soak it in water
until it is quite soggy. I then remove it from the water and then just tear
it up with my hands. If it is wetter than I want it. I let it dry a little
after I've torn it up with my hands and then mix it into the worm bed. Works
great. You can let it dry to the right moisture level before use.
            Jim Eller

    Some days you're the dog,
    some days you're the hydrant.