Ghost shrimp (grass/glass) Questions

How long do ghost shrimp carry their eggs?

I understand that the adults most be removed after the babies are
released and I am wondering roughly when this happens.
I have them in a 5g tank with daphnia and cyclops and with a fair amount
of java moss.  I have an aquaclear mini filter on the tank with a filter
sponge over the intake and a sheet of plastic in front of the outflow to
minimize tank agitation.

Any comments or pointers for ghost shrimp breeding?