Re: Live Foods Digest V2 #382

In a message dated 3/5/99 2:12:48 PM Mountain Standard Time, Owner-Live-
Foods at actwin_com writes:

> How do you get all those chips?  I've tried cutting them myself, but
>  all I get are a few chips and sore hands after an hour's work.  There
>  must be an easier way!
Get one of those big paper cutters that consist of a board with a swinging
blade on the end.  Slice, feed the board out, slice, feed the board out,
slice, feed the board out.  Rotate the strips 90 degrees and repeat.

The cutters are available at Office Despot and most of their competitors.

Bob Dixon