re:Real Plants in Seawater

From the Book "Aquatic Plants of Australia" by Helen Aston there are
several full marine vascular plants.
Genus: Thalassodendron which is described as rhizomatous, dioecious, marine
perennial.
Genus: Posidonia which is described as a submerged, rhizomatous, marine
perannial.
Genus: Thalassia which is described as a coarse, submerged, marine plant,
creeping rhizome with simple roots and annular scars.
There are plenty of others

This is not off topic if you keep Dugong (a type of sea cow)in your very
large aquarium.

Dave Wilson